Monday, July 9, 2012

First Pedicure

Abby's little cousin Lilly has had her nails painted since she was teensy, and Abby's always been interested. She's want her nails painted, and I kept telling her "We'll ask your mommy!", and I kept forgetting (and so would she, until we saw Lilly again lol). When I found a good salon this spring and started wearing my own nails painted, Abby was very interested, and one day we finally remembered to ask Mommy, who said yes. :)


Cute little toes "before" :)

I asked her what she had in mind and she said she wanted pink and "very, very sparkly." Luckily I had some ballet-slipper-pink and some glitter topcoat.



She was very excited about the whole process, and kept telling everyone who came in the room "Don't touch my toes - they're drying!!!"


The pink sparkly results. :)

She loved it! Daddy told me the next day that she almost refused to get in the water at the lake because she was afraid the polish would wash off.

The next week, Abby wanted an update, so she and Mama went nail polish shopping, where Abby picked out sparkly pink polish and blue polish.


This time she not only got her toes painted, but her fingers, too!

No comments: