Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm about to get a new computer, and I've been sorting through some of my pictures to make the transition easier, when I found more Abigail pictures that I hadn't posted before!


This was one of the first days I had her... she had to have her yogurt fed to her, which seems crazy now! :)

Another really early picture. In the middle of our crazy snowy winter we had a 70 degree day, so we went out for a walk. I had to keep telling her "You can look, but you can't touch or walk in the puddles! It's not that warm!"


At her birthday party... poor baby was running a fever and not feeling well at all. I felt worse for her mommy and daddy who had worked so hard to make her party special!

Her Curious George cake. She LOVES Curious George (although lately she's been more into Tigger).

She perked up a little when it came time to open gifts and seemed to really enjoy all her presents.

No comments: